Friday 24 February 2012

Separation

Forgive me my friends,
If separation I had to give to you,
Although my hearts feels so sad to say it,
But time forces me to give it.


Flowers dropping slowly from the branches,
In the dusking dawn while being blown by the wind,
The flowers that bloom in the early sunset,
Will be the messengers of my heart.


I sent to you with the dawning of the day,
A message of true and friendship,
I give you all of my hope and faith,
But forgive me...


Accept my hands, reaching out for forgiveness,
At this point, we will part from each other,
Living our separate ways,
But don't say goodbye.


Someday and somewhere, we will meet again,
Then there will be memories again,
At the end of our journey,
Don't forget others all around you.



Keep Smile (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment